· Arabic (mostly Lebanese) cuisine: traditional hommos, falafel, variety of kebabs and salads, 30 different mezze, top quality mutton (all halal).
· Indian cuisine: all-time-classics biriyani, papadam, dhal, palak paneer, kheer and more.
· 40 special real teas and various exotic specialties (sahlep, ayran, lassi, masala, roibos, maté pampero, nana etc.).
· Great choice of vegetarian dishes
· Hookahs with exclusive tobaccos.
· Baby-chair, toys and coloring books for children.
· Oriental dancers every Thursday.
· Free WiFi and travel-library.
· New photo exhibition every month.
· Weekly travel - slideshows or films from various corners of the world.
Where to find us:
Masarykovo nábřeží 22 (150m from National theatre), Praha 1.
Tel.: 224 930390
Open: Mo-Thu 11:00 - 23:00, Fri 11:00 - 24:00, Sat 12:00 - 24:00, Su 12:00 - 22:00
Travellers´Club – Arabic restaurant and tearoom in Prague